PrestaShop CMS restrictions by group
This is a PrestaShop mod that lets you limit certain user groups from accessing specified CMS pages.
This mod is developed for and tested on PrestaShop 188.8.131.52
Original mod can be found here, but it is written for previous versions, so i had to make my mod of a mod :D
- package contents
- Backup old files
- copy AdminCMS.php over old file in root/[your_admin_folder]/tabs/
- copy CMS.php over old file in root/classes/
- apply cms.sql on your DB
This mod's functionality cannot be done through module, thats why it done this way.
This mod changes core functions of PrestaShop, and the author is not responsible if you do something wrong while applying this to your PrestaShop instance.
HOW TO USE
- Log in to your PrestaShop back office
- Go to tools menu
- Go to CMS submenu
- Select CMS page you want to edit
- In the bottom of the page you should see something like this:
- Select groups which shouldn't see the page
- Save changes